Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certification Course
At our boutique 7 day NLP Practitioner Certification Course you will experience a vibrant and dynamic training programme. This programme has an emphasis on using NLP as a professional who interacts with clients, colleagues and managers in their current workplace environment.
The program focuses on two main streams:
- personal development
- professional practice
By the end of the 7 day boutique NLP Practitioner Certification Programme you will develop your knowledge, skills and attitudes to relating more effectively with others. You will do this by learning how to:
- run your own brain
- manage your own moods, attitudes and states
- effectively manage conflict by creating more resourceful and productive interactions
- artfully manage agreements and outcomes
- develop and establish effective rapport with your clients, your colleagues, and your managers
- lead and influence performance through the creation and sharing of powerful visions and objectives
- facilitate the desired outcomes through asking powerful questions
Why you should do NLP Practitioner Certification Course with MindFit
Moira Maraun, your trainer, is passionate about disseminating the knowledge and skills of NLP to all professionals. Each graduate of the course contributes to the potentiation of great outcomes in their field. This means more gratitude experienced by clients, more fulfilment experienced by professionals and more satisfaction experienced by executive staff. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Moira has been nursing for 43 years. She is a Registered Nurse, a Credentialed Mental Health Nurse and has a Master of Health Science. She is a Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer of NLP (recognised by the ABNLP) and is also a Civil Marriage Celebrant in her spare time.
What Is Included in our boutique small group NLP Practitioner Certification Course
- Comprehensive Pre-study Kit containing:
- Comprehensive Manual
- 20 CDs (N.B. The number of CDs may change as the kit is updated.)
- 1 Pre-Course Preparatory Webinar
- In-Course Revision Webinar(s) (For courses with staggered / non-consecutive dates)
- 2 Post Course Webinars (Clinical Supervision)
- Special Gift Package
- NLP Practitioner Certification (upon successful completion of the programme)
- 12 months Practitioner Membership to the ABNLP link here
- CPD Certificate
- Tax Deductible for Professional Development
- Specially Selected Locations
- Healthy Morning and Afternoon Tea and Lunches
Our training meets or exceeds the standards of The Australian Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP). These standards can be found here.